Lucy got to wear her costume to school today. The kids all dressed up and had a little parade. I took a nap while dad took Lu to school so I didn't get to see the parade, but I bet it was pretty darn cute. Here are some pictures of her before she left. If you can't tell, she's a butterfly fairy (wand missing in these pics). More pics of Halloween fun and sir William to come....
Friday, October 31, 2008
Preschool Parade
Lucy got to wear her costume to school today. The kids all dressed up and had a little parade. I took a nap while dad took Lu to school so I didn't get to see the parade, but I bet it was pretty darn cute. Here are some pictures of her before she left. If you can't tell, she's a butterfly fairy (wand missing in these pics). More pics of Halloween fun and sir William to come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She is so cute! You did an awesome job on her fair skirt!!
fairy* skirt
Very Cute!
So cute...great job on the costume!
Post a Comment