And I quote my sister's last comment, "I don't want to hear ANYTHING about you having a bad childhood picture. Shall we whip up the old photos and compare?" In answer to the question, yes we should compare, I think I've got you on this one. Really! I mean really! Check out that hair- classic, uneven bangs and all! Stacie, were you responsible for this haircut?Monday, October 27, 2008
I told you!
And I quote my sister's last comment, "I don't want to hear ANYTHING about you having a bad childhood picture. Shall we whip up the old photos and compare?" In answer to the question, yes we should compare, I think I've got you on this one. Really! I mean really! Check out that hair- classic, uneven bangs and all! Stacie, were you responsible for this haircut?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Whatever. Yes, your hair sucks. But your face is still as cute as a button. If I hadn't burned all my old pictures of myself, I'd still win this argument.
And BTW, I just said to Emma "Hey, do you want to see an old picture of your auntie?" She looked at it and said "Aww, she's so cute!"
OK - So, you found one bad picture of yourself.
You were adorable!
And Lucy looks great!
Post a Comment