Friday, October 24, 2008

Costume

Just completed the Halloween costume- check!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Lucy looks like she is watching over every step of the costume making:)

What is Zuzuni? said...

What are Lucy and Will going to be?

Durr Family said...

So, what is it?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this costume in full!

I had the same question today as I wondered how I would go about re-creating that hummus if I wanted to... Make it with just black beans or garbanzo + black beans?! If I ever figure it out I'll be sure to post!

Anonymous said...

It is incredibly easy to wire a lamp. I learned how for a class (by purchasing a $5 lamp-kit from Wal-Mart) and now I'm fearless! haha... That chandellier that we just hung up in the dining room, is the same one that was hanging in our living room before we moved. When it was in the living room, I just wired it to the ceiling wires (it's basically matching ribbed wire to ribbed wire and smooth wire to smooth wire, a little electrical tape and you're done!) but when we moved I turned it into a lamp with one of those clicky things so it could plug into the wall, for that I just read the directions on the package! It's not more than a few simple steps and it doesn't take more than a screwdriver, electrical tape and a lamp kit!