Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Does my blog look weird?

When I'm on Firefox my blog looks weird. Some of the posts don't have the pictures and only white boxes around where the pictures should be. However, on Explorer it looks ok. My banner on the top also isn't showing up. Does my blog look normal to you?

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I see it all and I'm using firefox. :) Looks great to me eyes!

By the way, you are looking as beautiful as ever. I can't wait to meet (well, see pictures, anyway) of your new little addition soon. I can't believe there will be three little Walkers around soon! Yay!

Love ya!

Leslie said...

Yep, it works for me in Firefox too! but you're right, sometimes things show up weird in Firefox and not in IE. hmph.... Love all your pictures!!! seriously...they're great!

Audrey Woita said...

looks great on a mac with IE too.

Anonymous said...

It looks normal to me! I use explorer most of the time though.

Sandy Williams said...

I have the newest version of Firefox and your blog looks fine on it. I see all the pictures and the banner too. Keep up the good work!