So, Nate and I had the opportunity to go to an elaborate 5 course meal at this "underground" restaurant. I don't really know how much I can say, because well, it's underground, but it's put on by this amazing chef and the location changes each month. Each course was paired with a beer and thoughtfully planned out. It was a really fun night out.
Monday, October 27, 2008
It's an Undergound thingy
So, Nate and I had the opportunity to go to an elaborate 5 course meal at this "underground" restaurant. I don't really know how much I can say, because well, it's underground, but it's put on by this amazing chef and the location changes each month. Each course was paired with a beer and thoughtfully planned out. It was a really fun night out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun!!!
love the pics -- it was fun seeing you guys at the Underground meal.
hope your last couple weeks of the pregnancy go super well!
Ruth Galpin
Post a Comment