Will was Thomas the Train. He saw this costume and I just couldn't say no, he loved it so much. He has perfected his "choo choo" I think.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween
We went trick-or-treating in our friends neighborhood. The trees were full in bloom and it was beautiful. The kids charged each door and ran from house to house, brings back such memories. After trick-or-treating we had a wonderful meal of white bean chili, cornbread, cider and pumpkin pie on our friend's back patio - fabuloso!



Will was Thomas the Train. He saw this costume and I just couldn't say no, he loved it so much. He has perfected his "choo choo" I think.


Will was Thomas the Train. He saw this costume and I just couldn't say no, he loved it so much. He has perfected his "choo choo" I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So fun! I love the pic of the kids under the big beautiful trees! Wonderful!
It looks like the perfect fall day for trick-or-treating and the kids look so cute and like they are having so much fun! Your bunch was way cuter than any bunch that came to my door:)
The beer in the pocket is priceless!
How cute are these little munchkins!
hi shannon. i stole some pics from your blog. only because you take awesome pictures. so thank you. and visit us at myanicole.blogspot.com
i was sure to give credit where credit is due.
thanks again! hope you're all doing well.
Love the beer pocket! If Abigail were old enough to walk door to door, this SO would have been Justin!! The kids are adorable! :)
Post a Comment