Thursday, October 30, 2008

Colors






Well, colors are popping up everywhere. I keep waiting to go out and take some fall pictures until they are really in full bloom. However, last night I overheard on the news that the colors just aren't as vibrant this fall, so I decided to go take some pics before the leaves are on the ground. We found this beautiful yellow tree- so amazing. In case you're wondering:

Yes, I am 8 months pregnant and having back problems.
Yes, I was lying on the ground to take these pictures
Yes, my back hurt after and it was really difficult to get up.
No, I don't regret it- I think they're really fun!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Hahaha! Okay, that's funny. As I was scrolling through the pictures I was totally asking myself those questions... "Is she lying down for these pictures?" "Isn't she about 8 months along?" And lo and behold, you answered all my questions at the end of your post.

I hope your back is feeling better now. Not too long until the baby is on the other side of the tummy!

Love you!

Lindsey said...

i love the silly faces that the kids are making :-) Have you been up at the top of art hill in FP? On either side of the St. Louis statue there are rows of gorgeous red trees. We took some pretty pictures there last weekend!

Tracy said...

Great pictures...way to take advantage of the fall colors...they look great to me. And way to sacrafice your body for some great pictures:)

Lori said...

Awesome pics! Thanks for sacrificing your back! ;)

Piper said...

These are great pictures. I am so impressed with your kids' willingness to pose for you. I went out with a 2 year old the other day and the kids wouldn't even look at me and said no to EVERYTHING I said!!!