So, today was picture day. I decided to snap one of my own too just in case her turns out, well, goofy. Actually, part of me hopes it turns out goofy so she can look back at it at laugh. An awkward smile would be fine, eyes closed works, or the totally fake smile. Really, I don't care, if it turns out cute I'll be happy too. With each of these events I have a flashback to my "firsts". I'll try to search for my preschool pic and if I'm lucky I'll post it too. Most of my elementary school pics were pretty awkward and I always think, "I can't believe my mom dressed me in that for picture day.", I wonder if Lucy's going to look back and think, "why do I have yellow flowers in my hair? What's with that shirt? What was she thinking". Oh well, I think she's pretty cute!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Picture Day
So, today was picture day. I decided to snap one of my own too just in case her turns out, well, goofy. Actually, part of me hopes it turns out goofy so she can look back at it at laugh. An awkward smile would be fine, eyes closed works, or the totally fake smile. Really, I don't care, if it turns out cute I'll be happy too. With each of these events I have a flashback to my "firsts". I'll try to search for my preschool pic and if I'm lucky I'll post it too. Most of my elementary school pics were pretty awkward and I always think, "I can't believe my mom dressed me in that for picture day.", I wonder if Lucy's going to look back and think, "why do I have yellow flowers in my hair? What's with that shirt? What was she thinking". Oh well, I think she's pretty cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
She IS super cute, and we thinks she is a cool dresser. When purchasing clothes for Ruby Jane, we always think, does this look like something Lucy would wear? :)
Conner
I can't imagine Lu taking an awkward picture...but maybe those school photographers aren't as great as her mommy:)
I love that kid. I have to say, you didn't quite have the "ugly years" your sisters seemed to have. Your kids may look back and know they're pretty darn cute too...no matter how much fashion changes.
So precious! What a great picture! I can't wait to see how the school pics turn out. I also look forward to hopefully seeing your school pictures. ;)
No way that kid's picture won't be cute!
I have an awesome one! If I can find it i'll post it. My mom put me in a sailor outfit. Enough said.
I love Lucy's little yellow flowers in her hair. If we have a girl I will have to learn how to make them:)
I don't want to hear ANYTHING about you having a bad childhood picture. Shall we whip up the old photos and compare?
Post a Comment