Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well, oh well

The baby was not feeling very acrobatic today or it just prefers to me right side up. Either way, c-section as planned. I'm alright with it though ... I really am. Thanks for all you who said (and didn't say) you were praying for me, I trust that whatever happens is best.

6 comments:

Michael and Mandy said...

Way to go giving the version a try - I have heard those aren't a piece of cake. We thought of you a lot today.

Kat said...

Bummer the version didn't work. We'll be praying for you that the c-section goes smoothly. Maybe the baby will still flip before then!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, you are such a strong and wise mother. Thanks for keeping everyone in the know, and especially for the sweet pix. You look absolutely beautiful, serene & contented in the most recent picture. Can't wait to find out who arrives on the 25th...just one more thing to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. Love - Bug

Kaitlyn said...

Too bad the baby didn't flip. I'll be praying that the c-section goes well and I'm sure it will. I love reading your blog and keeping up with your life. I read it often and love all the fun pictures.

What is Zuzuni? said...

Hey Shannon,
You are in my prayers as well. You gave it your best shot, and thats all you can ask for. God will take care of the rest : )

Jen said...

Thinking about you, Shan! You look adorable by the way!!
Love and miss you!