Yesterday was one of those days that I was not inspired. I just wanted to sit around and, well, sit around some more. The morning was pretty lazy, then I took Lucy to preschool and in avoidance of being totally lazy (but still being kind of lazy at the same time), I buckled the kids down and went for a nice drive and took pictures. This might have been a little dangerous as I didn't even get out of the car (pwd, photography while driving). My goal was to find color and I found some, here's a few.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Speaking of color - did you see "Slumdog millionaire" yet? Amazing photography - gorgeous use of color. Intense movie. But very good.
I love your eye for color and beauty!
ooo! I recognize that bike! I'm getting an orange one soon!
Thanks for your advice, too. I constantly try to put God into a little box and he constantly reminds me that he is so much bigger than that and so much more capable than what I expect. I know He'll provide and I know Boston will be great! Still a little scary, though... there goes that box again.
Post a Comment