Monday, November 30, 2009

Excessive?

IMG_6217
(Henry top, Molly bottom)
IMG_6224
(Molly left, Henry right)
IMG_6222
(Henry back, Molly front)

This might be getting a bit much, but I feel almost guilty enjoying such sweetness without sharing some.

19 comments:

Brenna said...

Not at all excessive. Keep the pictures coming!!

Anonymous said...

I agree! I love that you've been able to post pics!

Nancy said...

omg.... your hospital room stay has turned into an extended photo shoot. And it's all worth it. Those photos are truly priceless and look reaallllly good.
Keep them coming! I love this!

Chris W said...

What she siad. Keep them coming, it's great to see them.

Nikki said...

These pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to hold them! It was good seeing you all through the window or "baby drive viewing drive through" haha. They are absolutly perfect, I am so happy for you and Nate and the whole family. God is truly amazing! Can't wait to be able to come visit with you all! Miss you and love you lots!

Kathy Day said...

ok. every single picture you've posted of the twins has made me laugh out loud - only because they are SO sweet and amazing. Words cannot express, so yes please, keep on sharing!!!

Lindsey said...

OH.MY.GOSH. I could eat them up.

Marcie said...

So cute and wrinkly. I love it!

Albert and Ruth said...

Not excessive . . . reminders of the miracle of these precious little ones! Can't wait to meet them.

The Dukes said...

These are fantastic pictures!! I'm jealous I didn't have a good camera when my two were born!

Best of luck during your first days, weeks and months at home.

Remember to strategize!! Strategy is this twin mama's best friend.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meaningful Mama said...

Oh my goodness! I love them!

Stacie296 said...

Could I just die?

Kat said...

They are absolutely adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Don't apologize for posting pics! Some of us check the blog every day for updates on your family and right now, we want to see the newest members. Remember, no one has been allowed to come!
They are beautiful and your pictures are amazing! Love you guys! Tricia

Anonymous said...

They are so precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. I am in love with every single picture Shannon. They are simply breathtaking and I do think it would be impossible to see too many pictures! I am so glad to hear that you are doing well and am excited to meet Molly and Henry soon!

Meagan

laura;) said...

Ummm, yes please! Those wrinkly little arms, the piles of baby lovin, if this is excess, I am a HUGE fan of overdoing it! I can't wait for them to be right aroundthe corner with the rest of you guys. Congratulations, so excited and thankful for your beautiful, healthy babies. Praise God!

Unknown said...

These pictures are awesome! Molly and Henry are so beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!