This morning we were off to Grant's Farm. Nate was debating (for about 2 seconds) if 11:30 was too early to consume their free beer- he decided it was not. This weather puts me in the best mood- it is so beautiful out, the slight cool breeze with the sun out is one of the best feelings around I think.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Grant's farm
This morning we were off to Grant's Farm. Nate was debating (for about 2 seconds) if 11:30 was too early to consume their free beer- he decided it was not. This weather puts me in the best mood- it is so beautiful out, the slight cool breeze with the sun out is one of the best feelings around I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hope you guys are having a great time! Would you believe we have never been there yet? It is definitely a place we want to go though!
HA! Well, as my friend's grandmother, Bea, likes to say, "It's 5 o'clock somewhere! Now, who wants a drink?"
Shannon,
The first picture in this post is a fantastic shot! Good job! Do your kids just follow your directions for poses or are they just natural hams? Or maybe both? I imagine the little I know of your kids they seem to be the type to want to ham it up--maybe not. Either way, you have some great pics--many I love--but wow, I really love that one!
Post a Comment